11/29/09

And the work goes on and on and on ...

After a half sleepless night (positive stress & all that), followed by a sewing accessories buying trip to town (no shopping free day for me!) I had one of the final sewing sessions today: I have worked on a cool, light blue & sexy ladies´uniform 2-piece set and added a blue, tutu-ish underskirt to a dress.

Then I have attended a fashion event (pre-party to the new Oslo Fashion Night), drinking only mineral water today. "Sorry, my workday isn´t over." Having escaped being photographed in front of those "ad boards" that stars (and unknown narcissists) are so attracted to, the host insisted this time, and then I was depicted together with Negar Khan, a Bollywood actress based in Norway. It´s a small world ...

Now I will have a midnight meal, sew a few stitches more and then hopefully have a good nights sleep, actually looking forward to another long workday. - Heard about flow?

Blogglisten

No comments:

Post a Comment